Manage My Life

Can the double image on my LED TV be fix by replacing the t-conn board?

I have a Samsung LED TV model # un55b6000vf and I'm wonder can the double image be fix by replacing the t-conn board .

Samsung , Televisions , Movies in Movies Music & Gaming
Sign in to answer a question
4 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
Television problems can become very frustrating and they are not often good home repair projects. I see you are communicating with the expert for this issue on another post. If you do decide to have the television diagnosed and repaired in a service facility, I attached the link to Sears Home Services below. I hope the double vision clears soon.
by Manage My Life
March 2nd, 2012
Answered in 8 minutes
Add comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question