Top Brands
Brands You Follow
You Visited
You Follow
You Search For
Hottests Topics
Featured Catalogs
People Like You
Your apps
Discover apps
Get Advice
Top Questions
Your Q&A
Friends Asked
Ask A Question | Show All Questions
More on ShopYourWay
Manage My Life

Can I get spindle adapter of old Craftsman shaper?

by Manage My Life Last activity date:
September 22nd, 2012

Hi - 37 years ago I bought a Craftsman wood shaper model 113.23930. Great machine. I'd like to use some router bits on it. I see in the current catalog a Woodstock D3080 Router Bit Spindle for W1674 Shaper. Will that work on my old shaper to be able to use router bits? If not, is there another adapter on the market that would work? Thanks. Lyn

Craftsman , Tools
Be the first to comment
Ask your friends
Answers (2)
Manage My Life is always a great resource to find the answers to just about anything. Your expert will research your question and respond within two business days but usually sooner. Have a great day!
Answered in 7 minutes
by Manage My Life
September 22nd, 2012
| Be the first to comment
0 votes
To view more answers
Join Now
it is free
Add your own answer
Sign in to answer a question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question