Skip to content
Manage My Life

Need installation instructions for P/N 2209718 (substitute P/N 8201537)

Whirlpool Refrigerator Model # GD25BFCHT00

Replacement Part Installation P/N 22097198 (substitute P/N 8201537)

New assembly includes a water line and a fill tube. Need only to replace the original fill tube. Can I simply remove the broken fill tube by loosening screw and replace with the fill tube on the new part? If not need simple steps to replace the new part assembly.

Refrigerators , Whirlpool , Appliances
Sign in to answer a question
2 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life is always a great resource to find the answers to just about anything. I know this information can be very helpful for you to have. While you have been waiting for your expert to respond, I did some research but I was unable to locate information that would be helpful with regards to your question at this time. Your expert will be answering you within two business days but usually sooner.
by Manage My Life
November 26th, 2012
Answered in 10 minutes
0 votes
Ron  Hawkins
Thanks for your inquiry about replacing the fill tube in the door, I will be glad to assist.

If I understand you correctly, the question is: do you have to replace complete water line or just replace the section in the door and dispenser housing. Yes, normally you can just replace that section from the dispenser to bottom of door, new tube bracket included.

I hope this helps, should you need additional assistance please reply with more details and I will be happy to assist.

Thanks Ron H.

If you get to the point where you need to have a service technician diagnose and repair this failure, you can schedule service through this link:

Sears Home Services

by Ron Hawkins Earned 18,372 community points in Appliances
November 28th, 2012
0 votes
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Refrigerators