Skip to content
Manage My Life

Craftsman 9-80444 E-Z Fix Home Repair Kit, and refill pack 9-80445

I have a Craftsman 9-80444 E-Z Fix Home Repair Kit and I need the refill pack 9-80445.
The Sears phone numbers I have called have said that the manufacturer has stopped selling both numbers.
Does anybody know who the manufacturer is, so that I can contact them directly?
My tool works perfectly I do not know why they stopped selling them?

Craftsman , Tools
Sign in to answer a question
3 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
I know this type of information can be very helpful for you to have. While you are waiting for your expert answer, I did some research on the unit. I was unable to locate information that would be helpful with regards to your question at this time. Your expert will answer within 24-48 hours with detailed information. Thank you for using Manage My Life.
by Manage My Life
January 2nd, 2013
Answered in 10 hours
0 votes
Manage My Life
I'm looking into this to see what information I can find for you. If nothing else, I'm hoping I can find a size for the refils so you can pick them up from a different brand if need be.

I'll post back any results I'm able to find on this thread and you will be alerted with an email.

Thank you for using Manage My Life!
by Manage My Life
January 3rd, 2013
0 votes
Manage My Life
The link below is for the manufacturer who made the glue gun you have. You can contact them about replacement glue sticks or where you may be able to find them locally. If nothing else, they should be able to tell you the size of the sticks that came with your glue gun.

I have sent them an email requesting that information, but you may go ahead and try to contact them yourself to save the time of me being the "middle man".

I apologize for the delay in getting this information and the confusion with refill glue sticks.
by Manage My Life
January 7th, 2013
-2 votes
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Tools