Skip to content
Manage My Life

How do I replace the water inlet tube on my Sears Kenmore Top Loader Refrigerator?

Looking from the bottom access panel I don't see an attachment point, does the tube thread through to the front of the machine and attach at the water filter?

Kenmore , Refrigerators , Appliances
Sign in to answer a question
1 Answer from this member:
Bill W

Thanks for contacting 


.  I understand how frustrating it is having trouble with your appliance.

The hose attachments are of the 

john guest

 variety for ease of disconnecting and reconnecting. 

All the hose and threading is done from the rear of the refrigerator when the access panel is removed. 

Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance. We are always here to help.

Thank you for using

by Bill W Earned 1,302 community points in Appliances
September 14th, 2013
0 votes
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Refrigerators