Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat - Great Lakes
Take advantage of cutting-edge safety technology with the Safety 1st Complete Air 65 car seat. Keeping with advice from safety industry experts, the seat is designed to accommodate rear-facing positions for children from 5 to 40 pounds and 19 to 40 inches. Toddlers from 22 to 65 pounds and 34 to 52 inches will be protected in the seat's front-facing position.
The Safety 1st car seat features Air Protect, a revolutionary side-impact technology. If you ever experience a side-impact crash, the car seat will shield your child and reduce the force of the impact through precisely calibrated air release. Also working to keep your baby safe is the QuickFit harness system. The front harness easily adjusts as baby grows. The headrest is also adjustable and will change with your child. The car seat has all the extras, including a removable cup holder and a washable seat pad for easy maintenance.
- Safety 1st Complete Air 65 car seat converts to keep your child safe as they grow
- The car seat accommodates babies up to 40 pounds in the rear-facing position and toddlers up to 64 pounds in the front-facing position
- New side-impact technology uses air to keep your child protected during a side-impact crash
- Easily adjustable front harness and headrest change with your baby.
- The seat includes a removable cup holder and a washable seat cover for no-fuss spill clean-up.
- The car seat measuring 27 inches high, 21.25 inches