Since you are looking for Easter party favors, here are a few ideas and links you can go to
1. Cake balls seem to be the big thing these days. Here is a link to a marbled easter egg cake ballblog.hwtm.com/2013/03/marbled-easter-egg-cake-balls/
2. Easter Cake Pops (bunny or egg) bakerella.com/easter-cake-pops-part-two/
3. Edible carrot - Wilton's Disposable 12 inch decorating bags filled with orange jelly beans, gold fish crackers or cheetos. Tied at the top with green ric-rac ribbon. loraleelewis.com/blog/?p=4587frugal-mama.com/2012/04/jellybean-carrots-edible-easter-party-favors/
4.Here are a couple of unique edible baskets that can be filled with small candy or toys.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/03/edible-easter-basket.htmlbethapalooza.blogspot.com/2011/03/edible-easter-baskets.html
5. If you were feeding kids a little brunch, this is a neat way to hunt lunch then eat."Easter Egg Lunch Hunt" Just make sure each kid has 12 of the same color eggs or same type stickers to be able to seperate afterwards.gluesticksblog.com/2012/03/easter-egg-lunch-hunt.html
6. You can always make "cookie pops" bunnies or eggs honolulufamily.com/articles/easter-cookie-pops
7. of coarse the easiest thing you can do is purchase small cans or basket from a dollar store or oriental trading and fill with a small amount of easter grass or confetti paper then add candy or small toys to fill it up.
Oriental Trading baskets orientaltrading.com/bright-round-easter-baskets-a2-37_216.fltr?Ntt=easter%20bubket
Just a few suggestions, hope some are useful.
Need a personal shopper, sign up at syw.co/diann