US Polo Assn. Men's Carpenter Jeans
Welcome to your new go-to pair: U.S. Polo Assn. carpenter jeans have a stylish look and loose fit that will have you reaching for them whether you're heading to the office or out on the town. The comfortable waistline falls just below the waist and has a classic button and zipper closure. White stitching on a dark stonewash adds a trendy detail that lets you dress up these jeans with a button-down if the occasion calls for a step up from casual.
These rugged carpenter jeans feature a versatile straight leg cut that complements blazers and hoodies. The stitched bottom hems can hang loose over loafers, or cuff them with a pair of steel-toed boots. The carpenter's loop is a nice reference to denim's work-a-day beginnings, and a nod to your ability to your own handyman inclinations. Pick this pair if you're looking for jeans that can flex from getting stuff done to having fun.
- These U.S. Polo Assn. carpenter jeans come in a trendy dark stonewash with classic white stitching
- The waistband has a button closure and zip fly and hits right below your natural waist for a truly comfortable fit
- The loose-fit jeans have a straight leg cut that's always in style
- Dress up this denim with a shirt and tie or keep it casual with a graphic T-shirt
- Rugged tailoring details include a front coin pocket and a side carpenter's loop
- Simple stitched hems can be left for a clean look or cuffed,