Weslo Pro Crosswalk 14.2T Treadmill
With a Weslo Pro Crosswalk Treadmill walking at home just got easier. Don't worry if you don't have enough room for a designated exercise space-this treadmill can fold up and roll out of the way when you're not using it. So whether you're a daily runner or a once-a-week (maybe) runner, lack of space is no longer an issue.
When you stand at the "helm" of a Weslo Pro Treadmill it's almost like you are looking at the control room of your life-the sleek silver and black LCD display with LED crosswalk indicator awaiting your command. Allowing for speeds up to 10 miles per hour and inclines of up to 10 inches, there are plenty of options to suit your exercise needs. Running surface is 18 inches wide by 50 inches long, so you can get your stride without feeling cramped.
- The Weslo Pro Crosswalk Treadmill is built to give you the options you need. Choose the speed, choose the incline, and watch your progress on the large easy-to-read LCD display, which even shows your upward and downward movement graphically.
- Folds away for easy storage. Conveniently placed wheels allow you to roll it wherever you need it to go.
- Running surface length is 50 inches long by 18 inches wide.
- Allows for an incline of up to 10" and speeds of up to 10 miles per hour.
- Treadmill is 67" long by 52" tall by 34" wide and weighs 174 pounds. It can hold up to 300 pounds.