Meanwhile, the generous capacity gives you the ability tolets you wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load. Plus, the Direct Inject wash system penetrates stains with a concentrated burst of detergent. Save money while you save energy.
- Save time and energy - wash up to 18 pairs of jeans in a single load with a 3.8 cu. ft. DOE capacity (various sizes)
- Take better care of your clothes - Care Control temperature management adjusts wash water to ensure it is warm enough to dissolve detergent and cool enough to reduce shrinking or color bleeding
- Save money on utility bills - ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Help protect the environment - save 70% water and 70% energy (Compared to a conventional washer manufactured before 2004, using the Normal cycle)
- Do laundry without disruption - 6-point suspension system helps minimize noise and vibration
- Naturally steam out tough stains - the Deep Clean Steam option helps remove stains like grass and grease without pre-treating
- Sanitize sheets, towels and baby clothes with the power of steam - NSF certified to eliminate 99.9% of certain household bacteria