6 Stages of Purification:
1. HEPA Filtration: Absorb micro particulate (dust particles, pollen etc.) as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
2. Activated Carbon Filtration: Absorb the air of odor causing agents and micro particulate as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
3. UV-C Sterilization: Ultraviolet light photons irradiate and kill micro-organisms including bacteria, mold spores and viruses.
4. Photo-catalytic Filtration: Absorbs micro-organisms including bacteria, mold spores and viruses after they pass through the UV-C sterilizer.
5. Negative Ionization: Attracts dust, germs and bacteria causing them to collect mass until they are heavy enough to drop from the air for vacuuming.
6. O3 Ozone Generation: dual ozone plates to generate ozone. Activated oxygen is generated and emitted as the most effective killer of odor causing and health harming bacteria, mold, mildew and other micro-organisms.