This shed is nice, however assembly is very lengthy. I recommend building a wood floor, I used treated 2x6's and 5/8" treated plywood. I suggest making this a 2 day project. Build platform, set and level blocks and vapor barier and level platform on the first day. Also on the first day, pre-assemble all of the braces for the roof, walls and floor, along with the gable sub-assemblies and the doors. on the sencond day erect the shed. Allow 2 people at least 10-12 hours to assemble AFTER the pre-assembly has been done. Once assembled, shed is nice and sturdy. also, forget the duct tape found in the package, sue silicone caulk to seal the seams.
Once the building is assembled and standing, it looks nice and has some function, but the process of putting the thing together is far more difficult than is necessary. And the finished product is just not worth the hassle. We spent two days building a perfectly level foundation before opening the box. Many of the parts were bent and scratched coming out of the box due to rough handling during shipping and by the way the items are packed. The instructions are technically correct, but are sufficiently difficult to follow that it takes dozens of readings to try to understand and visualize what is being said. Part of the problem may be due to translation issues. And the line drawings are hard to see... and can be interpreted in multiple ways (sometimes). The biggest problem is that the holes do not always line up. I don't care how square and level things are (or what adjustments are made), some holes line up and some don't. At least a dozen holes had to be re-drilled. Plus, the metal panels are SO thin (and flimsy) that they can be bent too easily. The building *looks* pretty, but I question its strength and integrity. We installed the floor kit, which is a VERY good addition to consider. We used 3/4" plywood on top of the metal floor kit, which gives things a solid feel and look. Be aware, there are 8 rectangles of plywood required (from 4 sheets) and there are several different measurements for these rectangles... and the tolerance for cutting is probably less than 1/8 inch... so, this needs to be handled very carefully. Again, this is something that is several times more complicated than it needs to be. All in all, the kit is a complete pain and I would never purchase another one. For the amount of work that goes into the job, I could have easily built a wood shed for about the same price... and I could do that without needing any extra help. If I had it to do over again, I would have built a wood shed from scratch. And, a wood shed would be quite a bit stronger and will last decades and would have a far greater resale value. As it turns out now, we will need to add interior bracing to the ceiling, so the job is not done yet. An additional purchase and job necessary is installing a tie-down and stake kit. We put in one for about $70 additional.
Went together painfully to start. The assembly requires the corners be put together first then supported to each other after the fact. This requires someone to hold each corner wall and at least two others to install the supports between them. The instructions suggest 4 people total for assembling the walls but it would be almost impossible to do without 6 people. The instructions are also not very clear and took some guesswork.
After the shed was together it looked nice, was water tight, and functioned normally. We had been enjoying it for several months. Here in WI, this winter we have had several snowfalls as happens every year. After the 3rd one, the roof collapsed in and caved in the entire shed under roughly 1 inch of snow. I am confident we made no errors in installation or assembly, having triple checked the work once finished. There is no excuse for this. It is nothing more than scrap metal now, and will be hauled to the junkyard first thing this summer.