Craftsman 13-1/2 in. All Purpose Pry Bar. The pry bar is made of high carbon steel. It is 13-1/2 inches long. Nail puller at both ends which is a nice feature. One end is curved for easy prying capabilities. It is a heavier pry bar, I am not sure of the weight but it feels like it would be 2-4 pounds. This is a necessity for any home owner and or general contractor. It is made in the U.S.A. What I liked about this the best was the price point. Last month (7-2009) and this month (8-2009) is is on sale with the Craftsman Club card for $4.99, regular price $9.99. All you need is to sign up with a phone number!!! Well worth it. This tool is tough and rugged.
Must have in your workshop, problem is everyone loves my craftsman tools so its a full time job getting them all back home! This is strong and sturdy and great for all kinds of projects
It's not at all a surprise this company is about to go out of business. It's behavior like this that perfectly illustrates why.
1. They sent me the wrong item. No biggie, mistakes happen.
2. Call customer service (takes forever to even find the number because it's buried deeply in the website...O and the chat feature doesn't work at all.
3. Talk to someone with horribly broken english who's not the least bit helpful or understanding.
4. Am told that exchanging items is against the policy, all they can do is give me a return label to ship this one back for a refund...so I don't get the item I ordered...unless I want to order is separately and pay shipping to get it.
5. When I ask for a supervisor or someone who speaks better english, I'm told they don't have supervisors, and they all have the same policy.
It's time to just let this company die.
nice flat bar