Tames Uneven Terrain
Small, yet uneven lawns call for the Craftsman model 38298 push mower. With a 21” adjustable steel deck, it produces maximum lift for a precise cut. Built with a high-performance Craftsman 159cc engine, this mower features AutoChoke technology to get the engine running quickly. The two-in-one deck offers the option of either mulching or side-discharging grass, and you can shift those functions quickly without any tools. High 11" rear wheels provide added maneuverability on rough terrain.
- Great for smaller yards
- 21" 2-in-1 steel deck is capable of side discharging and mulching, with no tools required to change modes
- High-performance 159cc engine provides the power needed to get the job done
- AutoChoke allows easy starting without the need to prime or choke the engine
- Dual-lever control quickly adjusts deck height to give grass an even, consistent cut
- 6 available cutting heights ranging from 1-1/4" to 3-3/4"
- High 11" rear wheels provide excellent control and maneuverability on flat, hilly, and uneven terrain
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65