Precision Mowing is Achievable at Home with this Craftsman 42 in. Briggs & Stratton™ Rider
Ideal for your two-acre yard, this Craftsman 42 in. zero turn riding mower enables you to cut your grass more efficiently. The mower's Briggs & Stratton™ V-twin, 22HP, 724cc engine is designed to give you reliable and powerful performance season after season. Complementing the reliable engine is a fully-welded steel frame (to ensure a secure mowing experience) and 18" x 8.5" x 8" Turf Saver rear tires (to protect your lawn and provide good traction).
While giving you a reliable cut, the Craftsman 42 in. Briggs & Stratton™ rider also is designed with ease of use in mind. The adjustable-height steel blade lets you decide the appropriate height of your lawn while the dual hydrostatic automatic transmission reduces the time needed to mow by allowing you to turn on the spot without manually shifting gears. Though not included, this mower also accepts a bagger and mulch kit to give you greater flexibility lawn treatment.
- Craftsman 42 in. zero turn riding mower comes with a V-twin, 22 HP, 724cc air-cooled Briggs & Stratton™ engine
- Hydrostatic automatic engine with 7 mph maximum forward speed controlled by lap bars
- Brake using lap bars
- Hand-lever cutting adjustment sets cut height between 1.5 in. and 4 in.
- 3-in-1 19 in. steel blade
- Overall measurements 34.5" x 48" x 84" with a 31 in. wheelbase and 42 in. mower deck
- Battery: 12V, 220CCA
- Ribbed casters
... read more
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65