Soft-Grip Utility Knife Comes With Three Heavy-Duty Blades
Uses for the Craftsman soft-grip utility knife vary, from cutting boxes and plastics to drywall and roof shingles. Whether you're a professional Craftsman or a DIY enthusiast, this hand tool is a must-own. The Craftsman utility knife is high quality with a soft grip that helps prevent hand fatigue. The knife is made of silver-painted aluminum with a soft, Santoprene cover. It is small and lightweight for ease of use on the go, from job to job.
The soft-grip utility knife has a slider, made of tempered spring metal, to give you fast access to the blades within. The knife contains three heavy-duty blades in the handle, 0.024 inches thick. In addition, universal two-notch and three-notch blades fit. A useful feature is the internal rubber fingers, which prevent spare blades from dulling or shaking. The Craftsman name proudly displays on the knife's side; trust in the brand that is well-known for the high standards it sets for its tools. It has a sleek appearance in silver and black, with a 6.2-inch length.
- The Craftsman soft-grip utility knife is handy for cutting plastics, boxes and more
- At 6.2 inches long, it is small enough to be take with you to job sites
- Lightweight at only 0.24 pounds
- Soft grip helps prevent fatigue
- Silver-plated aluminum with soft, Santoprene cover
- Sleek looking in silver and white, with popular Craftsman logo along side
- Slider made of tempered spring metal for fast access to hidden blades
... read more
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65