Keep Your Pants Up with Craftsman Black Suspenders
When you work in construction or any of the building trades, you know you need to dress comfortably and safely for work and these black suspenders are made to last with large two in. wide straps that give you excellent support and extreme comfort. These suspenders are made to help you keep your pants at the waist so you don't get the sagging that can occur from bending, lifting, crawling and all the other acrobatic maneuvers you may have to perform in order to get your job done, especially while wearing a heavy tool belt.
These classic Craftsman black suspenders are made from a combination of polyweb and elastic materials so you get the comfort you need from your suspenders but the strength and adjustability necessary for an item of clothing you will be wearing on job sites or even when performing home repairs and renovations.
- These black suspenders do more than keep your pants up, they also keep you looking professional on or off the job
- Made from elastic/PP webbing, these suspenders have heavy duty clips that keep your jeans or work pants securely in place
- These metal bite clips are easy to open with just moderate pinching
- The 2" wide support straps feel comfortable on your shoulders
- These straps also distribute weight properly and uniformly for people who are carrying tools on their belt or pant loops
- One size fits most people
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65