Deliver Maximum Torque with Minimum Exertion
With a patented power regulator and forward/reversing system built into the trigger, the Craftsman Pro Series composite impact wrench is designed for 1-hand operation. A sturdy composite body with a magnesium hammer case makes this wrench sturdy and long lasting. This lightweight tool is equally efficient and fast for home projects as it is for repairs at the car shop.
- Maximum torque of 711 ft. lbs.
- Ring-type retainer provides secure socket retention and makes socket changing fast and easy
- Ergonomically designed
- Exhaust passes through the handle diverting the exhaust away from your hand
- Easily stored in your garage or shop
- Torque drive size of 1/2"
- Air inlet size of 1/4"
- Minimum hose size of 3/8"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65