Get the power you need with the DieHard Gold Group Size 49 battery
These DieHard size 49 Car Batteries are specifically designed for conditions in Northern climates. Get the long-lasting cranking power you need no matter the weather.
The DieHard Gold Group Size 49 meets O.E. requirements for many automotive passenger car and truck vehicle makes such as BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen and Audi. And with 900 CCA (cold cranking amps) you'll have the power to get you moving.
- Maintenance-free DieHard size 49 Car Batteries have vent caps that reduce leakage and corrosion for enhanced safety and durability
- Constructed with demineralized battery acid, thru-partition connectors, heat-sealed polypropylene case/cover, full-frame calcium-lead alloy grids and remote flame-retardant safety vents
- The PowerFrame Positive Grid design optimizes conductivity
- Patented Side Terminal design reduces chance of overtorque and weld damage
- Robust Envelope Separators resist punctures and improve acid circulation for long life and better performance
- 150 minutes RC (reserve capacity)
- Application code B-24
- Available in states: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV
- Backed by 3-year free replacement warranty
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65