I bought this about 2 months ago, i finally use this machine because i never use such this thing. But hey! This machine is so helpful, i use it at night when kiddos asleep. Not too much noise desible, so it still comfort to use at night. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Bought this one month ago. All tile floor and it cleans and mops as advertised. Android app is ok but needs some work. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The physical specs of the machine by itself is really good. Great suction, sleek design!
1) Great design, sleek looking and low clearance.
2) Powerful suction and feels like the house has been vacuumed.
3) The roller compared to the previous models has a major improvement, and prevents hair from getting intertwined and stuck.
4) Please include a plastic hard plate for the bot to sit on while charging with a wet mopping attachment. Having to physically remove the mopping cloth makes the experience semi-automatic.
5) Max water levels while mopping still does not dispense enough water to wet the whole area of the mopping cloth. Only the edges really get wet, the center does not get wet enough and not fast enough.
The software needs a lot of work:
1) It's unable to assess time back to the charging station in the middle of cleaning, due to which on multiple occasions it would die on the way back home.
2) When mopping it just cannot navigate around a circular carpet! It will keep nudging the carpet the same side it first comes in contact with. MAJOR BUG!
3) While returning to charge after mopping a room, if it encounters a carpeted area, it does not know how to return back to the charging dock.
4) The app has impressively improved compared to last year, where it would simply crash for no rhyme or reason. Its not completely bug free though. While creating a room which has already been split, the app will crash. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Overall we are so happy with the purchase and we are saving at least 6-8 hours of time in a week
Worth for the price we paid and cleans and keep floor clean
Only Negative I see is not suitable for stair case and shag Rugs [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Bought a Roomba and it got stuck constantly and just cleaned inefficiently. Deebot works much better and even gets on our high pile rug. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]