My husband and I have seen on the news how devastating the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning can be. This easy to install product was well worth the safety of our family.
The experience at Kmart was excellent, however I really wish I did not buy this particular CO alarm. This is really not a quality product at all. The unit wasn't packaged properly, kept beeping once I installed it, and registered a low battery warning shortly thereafter. Stay away from this unit!
Item was inexpensive for the job it does.
Unfortunately the CO detector was already 5 years old, and I took it back for a newer one. It looks like I will get nothing now, I used points to make the purchase and I wasn’t able to make the exchange. The points are apparently not going to be returned either.
New First Alert alarm has been upgraded from previous model. Mounting holes on back are spaced out wider which makes for two new holes but not a big deal at all. Unit looks good on freshly painted walls and "IT WORKS".....