How do I redeem Points Online?
- In order to redeem your
points online, proceed to checkout or go to your Cart.
If you have signed in, on the top
of your Cart page, you will see your points information
- If you
choose to checkout as a guest, on the Payment page, you may enter your Member
Number (if it’s not already there) and your PIN number to redeem your points.
Please note: Some of the items are not eligible for points redemption (you
may visit our Program Terms and Conditions
page for a full
If the items are not
eligible for points redemption, you will not be able to use your points towards
How do I redeem Points In-Store?
- During checkout at participating stores, provide your Member number, email address, or phone number at checkout. Your Points will be automatically added to your account.
- Tell the associate how many Points you would like applied to your purchase. You can redeem some or all.
- 1,000 Points = $1.00
- Enter your Shop Your Way PIN on the key pad.
How do I redeem my FREECASH in points?
To redeem your FREECASH in points Online:
1. Sign in to your account
2. Add qualifying item(s) to your cart
3. During checkout, click "Redeem My Reward Points".
To redeem your FREECASH in points In-Store :
1. Provide your member number, email or phone number at checkout
2. Tell the associate how many points you would like to use, including FREECASH in points - or just say all!
3. Enter your PIN on the keypad - If your PIN doesn't work, text 'PIN' to
4. Your redemption amount will be subtracted from your total
Click HERE to view your membership card
Where can I redeem Points?
You can redeem Shop Your Way Points in store and online at Sears, Sears Grand, Sears Essentials, Sears Hometown Stores, Sears Home Appliance Showroom, Sears Hardware, Sears Outlet, Sears Auto Centers, Kmart, Lands’ End, and mygofer. Currently, Points may not be redeemed on Sears Home Services.
Retrieving Missing Points
- Points are updated on a weekly basis and usually take 7 – 10 days
to appear online or at the register.
- If it’s been more than 10
days and you still haven’t received your points, you may contact us at 1.800.991.8708
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you recently bought something at a Sears or
and didn't use your account to get Points for it, there is
an easy fix – you can still get them!
- For purchases made at mygofer, Sears Auto Centers, Sears Home Services, Sears Grand, Sears Essentials, Sears Hardware, Sears Authorized Hometown Stores and Sears Outlet, Sears.com or Kmart.com, please call Customer Service at 1.800.991.8708 to add these transactions to your account.
*Please note that not all items purchased qualify for Points. See Terms and Conditions for details.
How do I use my PIN to redeem Points?
you are redeeming $25.00 or under in Points, you don’t need a PIN to redeem in
store if you have a valid ID. If you redeem more than that, you will be asked
to provide your PIN as a verification.
- To retrieve your PIN and
Member Number, click on your username at the upper right corner of the page and
then click on "Membership number & PIN " .
- If you have a mobile number
attached to your Shop Your Way account, all you need to do is text PIN to 95990.
If you are not logged in, you may also use the Forgot Member Number or PIN
link found on the member site: http://www.shopyourway.com
- If you are unable to view your points and membership information, you probably need to
activate your account. In order to do so, click on your username at the upper right-hand corner of the page,then click on Join
or Activate. In the pop-up window, please enter your Member Number.
- If you don't know your Member Number, you may use the
Forgot Member Number or PIN link found on the member site: http://www.shopyourway.com
What items do not qualify for Point’s redemption?
Most items are eligible for a Point’s redemption.
The following purchases are excluded:
prescriptions, lottery tickets, licenses, tobacco, alcohol, firearms, gift
cards, postage, gasoline, bill payments, credit card payments, Western Union,
prior layaway purchases, purchases for which Points were already redeemed,
Sears Home Services, Land’s End stores, ServiceLive and Sears Hearing Aids,
Portrait Studios or any other license business, charges for installation,
delivery, shipping charges, extended warranties, Sears or Kmart auctions on
eBay, and taxes and fees. Please seeProgram Terms and Conditions for a full
Can I use my Points with other discounts or coupons?
Yes! Your Points can be combined with other discounts and special offers as well as any form of payment accepted at the store you are shopping at.