- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD.
- 3.5mm earphone jack.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system.
- Audio editing software included.
- Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation.
- Comes with tape converter software to guide you through transfer.
Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above
512MB RAM or above
1GB free HDD space
VGA card with 32MB memory
One available USB 2.0 port
CD-ROM for installation
Microsoft Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ Win 7/win 8 and Mac under Version 10.5(Not compatible Mac 10.5 or higher)
Type: USB Cassette Converter
Interface: USB 2.0 Standard
Recording Format: Wave, MP3
Input: USB Cable
Power Supply: 2 x AA Battery or USB-powered operation
Consumed Power:≤ 400mW
Dimension / Weight: 112 (L)×80(W)×31(H)mm / 148g
1 x USB Cassette Capture
1 x USB Cable
1 x Headphones
1 x Software CD (Includes capture and edit software and user guide)
1 x User Guide
Fit Laptop Models
If you’ve got shelves full of old cassettes that have garnered more dust than your first grade spelling bee trophy, it may be time to don the face mask and sift through them. As you uncover
... read more