The first kit The dealer installed did fabulous, but this kit is also required for the bagged. which i bought.
the problem is that, like a previous user, the metal plates will catch the ground and bend into the blades. I found it to be a problem with securement. On the right side of the plate it is only secured to the deck with one bolt, the next bolt that attaches to the deck is on the smaller thinner left side peice. while thernis a carriage bolt hole to be used on the plate, the second going from right to left. it is not used on the 48in clearcut deck. There is a small plate on the deck to attach to but the plate on the deck has no hole.
The solution I came up with was to mount the entire thing onto the deck and drill out a hole using the carriage bolt hole as a marker amd to install my own bolt. I havent had a problem using it since i made the modification but Husqvarna really failed in either not telling the dealers to do this or not making the hole themselfs in the deck.
My first time using my tractor with the bagger and this plate caught a stump, bent the plate into the blades and stopped the tractor dead. This was after that plate kept catching uneven ground and trying to bulldoze the deck into the dirt, it just finally found something to bend it.
Other than that securement problem this thing really does the trick. without the bagher on it and without the cap on it throws leaves and clippings a good 50 feet and increases the airflow significantly.