I love this little powerhouse so far... but the 20-30 minute battery life is hard on me but that's how cordless is with that said this thing cleans as impressive as my big vacuum!!
I purchased this vacuum. It's actually really solid, but it is good for quick jobs that call for vacuuming sand or other small material. Anything big will merely get stuck on the opening, and have to be manually removed. It has two speeds: Low and High. Either speed makes no difference in suction power, but high gets stuff faster, albeit taking more battery. The extra accessories are nice, but a lot of them are kind of pointless, like the under appliance tool. It also is kind of an eyesore as it doesn't match the rest of the color coded tools. If you are looking for a second battery, don't bother. Sears continually battles with it's supply, and no replacements were made outside of the one packaged with the vacuum. So if your battery goes, it's time to chuck the vacuum, or try and find a cheap one online somewhere. Overall, the vacuum is fantastic, it looks flashy, has a great wall mount where everything clicks into place (outside of the tool I mentioned that doesn't.) and the reason it isnt as good is because the opening on the vacuum head is too small, and replacement parts are scarce. Buyer beware.
I’ve had this vacuum about a week now and have used it three times already, so far I am very impressed with it. It is very, very light weight – so easy to carry up and down stairs when necessary, also easy for the kids to use. The storage mount is great – it’s easy to remove and reattach. This vacuum does seem louder than my old vacuum but that isn’t a problem for me, but does seem to scare my three dogs. This comes with several attachments, including a hardwood floor attachment head – it works great and I feel confident that my hardwood floors won’t get scratched. As for the battery life, for me it only lasts about 30 minutes. I have a small house and can a full vacuuming down in about 30 minutes (including under beds) so that is ok with me. The dust cup is easy to empty without making a mess, but it is small. With three kids and three dogs, I have to empty the dust cup often (a few times during a full house vacuuming). Using a cordless vacuum is just so much easier than a corded one, especially one that is as lightweight as this one. I am really impressed with this vacuum so far and I would certainly recommend it to friends and family.
This vacuum is fantastic. I have fur babies and this definitely makes a big difference. I love the easy portability and the lightweight features as I've had shoulder surgery and it still isn't quite right. This vacuum is a little dynamo and I would recommend!
Absolutely am glad I tried this vacuum. Mounting the charger/holding unit was fairly easy and, like the instructions say, mount to a stud; the total unit IS fairly heavy hanging down (the weight is not a problem in use, it is very easy to flex around). It does have an adjustable tube for height also. It also has 2 nozzles for carpet/bare floors. A telescoping hand vacuum also. And also has a HEPA air filter that you can rinse clean every so often...pretty sure you can order replacement filters also. It does have a 25 volt removable lithium ion battery, for quick charging. All in all I would highly recommend this vacuum,I am able do my 3 bedrooms, kitchen, family room, halls and living room, all within about 45 minutes, then I put it back on the charger for the next time.It is much lighter and I am able to do more things than with a canister vacuum, the effectiveness, design, ease of use, and battery power say it all..WIN/WIN
I was excited to receive a lightweight vac particularly the floor attachment is a soft roller and perfect for hardwood floors.
- Innovative attachments particularly the flat wand for getting between and under dryer and washer machines
- Easy to push bottom to discharge debris, no vac bags to buy and can go anywhere like vacuuming your automobiles without a cord.
- As mentioned in the title this vac will not be your primary workhorse vac, I currently have a Kenmore Canister with Power rug attachment.
- I am 5' 11" and I wish the barrel was longer so my back would be straighter when back it is approx 36" vs a traditional upright canister at 47"
- Brush attachment is nice but only one row, was hoping for two rows for longer durability
- Biggest Con for me is Long term Battery Availability, I went to Kenmore Direct, and put part number of 25V battery pak and not part came up. I hope OEM Kenmore battery is available in future
- I initially charged the battery 7.5 hrs new from box but only got 30 minutes of vac time, but it was on High Setting not Low so i need to be mindful of settings and let battery charge over night.
Summary. Would I buy this item? Yes. if you have company coming over, Kenmore Cyclone 10441 will do the job in a jiffy vs taking out your full size canister vac, but it won't replace your full size vac.