It's a huge microwave. It does a good job cooking things. The first time you use it and the fan stays on it kind of freaks you out. But it just does it to remove moisture from inside the microwave and then it shuts off. The sound of the beep for anything on it is not very loud. It is hard to hear if you aren't near it. And I'm really glad it has a light inside it so I can see food that needs to be watched while it cooks.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS MICROWAVE!!!! We purchased this microwave, tried to use for a week. The darn thing wouldn't shut off after the end of the cooking cycle. So we took it back to Sears and exchanged it for another of the same model. AGAIN the next one did the exact same thing!!!! It never shut off! Sears needs to discontinue this model, it's a major LEMON! We ended up returning the second microwave, got our money back and purchased a brand name oven from a real appliance store. THREE Microwaves in three weeks, third time was finally the charm!
I purchased this product 13 months ago. During usage it just stopped working all together. Unfortunately, after 12 months the warranty is void. In home service is $260 for possible repair not guaranteed. I purchased on sale for $229
This is my second Kenmore “Elite” counter too microwave. The first one died 3 days after purchases. Trying to return it was such a hassle as the closest sears to me is now almost 2 hours away. My replacement lasted about 5 months. I’ve been trying for over 1 month to get it fixed. I’ve been on phone with customer service 3 times one of which was over 3 hours just to be transferred to a closed dept. Finally someone told me I had to talk with internet CS. So far today I’ve been on phone for almost 2 hours, been transferred 5 times and still nobody to help. Sears customer service and products are ****! They’ve closed their stores and have made it impossible to get service. All my appliances are kenmore elites, and will be replaced with a different brand that has good products and service
Love the microwave,,, a lot of use from it. There are two -three people tat use this other than using the stove. So, I guess it lived a long life 3.5 years. The last microwave I had same usage lasted 11 years. It was a Kenmore also, but this model didn't cut it with me...UPDATE. 1 day later it started working again. No new problems...
The only thing I don t like about his microwave is the light is nor very bright
Other wise it is nice and big.