Deluxe Drying Features
I bought this dryer last month and it has been great. All our clothes are dry and smell fresh which is great since we have well water. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
So large. So many settings. Does a great job. So far so good. Only had a month. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I have the LG washing machine and decided to buy this dryer. love it My old dryer had no heat controls. And it use to burn my bed comforters. But this dryer has all kinds of heat controls Love the two ways door opener. Dry big loads with no problems [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I love that this refrigerator does not show fingerprints and that it matches my kitchen so well. Even the handles just happen to match the appliances that came with the house! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
The hardest thing on some appliances is understanding the controls. Yours are just so easy even a pair of 80 year olds love them. Also love the dual door that acts like a chute for loading. I bought this because it was Consumer Reports top rated gas dryer and neither they or you disappointed us. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
After the first 12+ loads, I can say that I'm impressed. First of all, I'd gotten the impression from multiple sources that LG appliances aren't packaged well and frequently arrive with dents or other damage. Ours arrived in perfect condition. Then when I turned it on I was amazed at how quiet it is. All I can hear is a faint hum, the sound of the gas flame and the clothes flopping around in the drum. Other comments;
- The Easyload door is a nice extra, but hardly essential. It would be nice if it opened downward a little more.
- The standard settings guidelines don't always make sense, like why are shirts included with comforters and pillows in the Beddings setting? And why are sheets included in the Delicates setting?
- The Towels setting consistently leaves the towels damp. However, it's a simple button push to correct that.
- So far, the Reduce Static setting hasn't been necessary. Perhaps the stainless steel drum naturally discharges the static.
- The lint screen is easy to clean, but must be removed entirely to do so.
Overall, we're really pleased with our purchase. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]