Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager Can Put You At EaseWhether you're suffering from a nagging injury or in agony from daily stresses and strains, the Prospera 6-program electronic pulse massager can give you the relief you deserve. By stimulating nerves and blocking pain signals before they reach the brain, the massager can help with balky backs or creaky necks. It can alleviate repetitive stress injuries, and it's particularly popular with patients who don't like the side effects of pain medications.
The Prospera electronic pulse massager uses TENS, or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. Medical professionals long have recognized this technique as safe, effective and reliable. Use the Prospera massager at home or on the road. It operates on electrical current or batteries, and its compact size lets it go with you no matter where you're headed.
- The Prospera 6-program electronic pulse massager uses TENS, or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Therapy, to relieve temporary tension or nagging aches and pains
- TENS, a Food and Drug Admistration-approved method that uses mild electrical impulses to stimulate nerves and block pain signals
- The massager can be used on your shoulders, legs, arms, neck, back, and feet
- It has six automatic programs that take advantage of three different massage techniques
- Digital controls are easy to operate
- The speed also is manually adjustable
- Uses electric current or operates on batteries
- Clean with a damp towel
- The unit is a
... read more
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65