Skip to content
Manage My Life

I have a model 917.276120 tractor. It has a 54" deck. The mulching blades are sharp. I have a model 917.24917 bagger. the chute Clogs. What blades do I use?

I have a Craftsman garden tractor, model 917.276120, with a 54" deck and sharp mulching blades on the deck. It was clogging up the deck so I got the bagger, model 917.24917. Even with the grass bone dry, the bagger chute clogs very quickly. Should I be using something besides mulching blades? What blade is best? What is the model number so I can order them?

Craftsman , Lawn & Garden
1 Answer from this member:
Manage My Life
by Manage My Life
August 13th, 2009
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Lawn & Garden