Skip to content
Manage My Life

How do I get information on an old 1981 Kenmore model 99928 microwave convection oven?

It was made in May of 1981 and the model number is 99928 and I would like to find out how to change it from convection to microwave.

Kenmore , Microwaves , Wall Ovens , Appliances
2 Answers from these members:
Fred M
by Fred M Earned 102,065 community points in Kenmore
August 21st, 2009
0 votes
by JOANNE YBARRA Earned 8 community points in Kenmore
August 19th
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Microwaves