Skip to content
Manage My Life

How do I replace the lines to the primer bulb on my Craftsman chainsaw model number 358350180?

The carburetor has two inlets, but I've got three lines, two from the primer bulb and the gas intake. I can't find a manual that shows how they route.

Chain Saws , Craftsman , Hand Gardening Tools
1 Answer from this member:
Manage My Life
by Manage My Life
December 15th, 2009
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Hand Gardening Tools