Frigidaire side by side refrigerator not making ice. Model# PLH67EESB4
1. The water supply line does not seem to be clogged because I am getting water through the water dispenser.
2. The filter cartridge is a brand new one.
3. When I press the ice dispenser lever for ice, I hear the metal gear inside turning to "throw' the ice out. 4. However, the green coloured inlet line that leads from the bottom to the upper back of the fridge dos not seem to have water in it.
5. The ice maker signal arm should be in the down position.
6. The freezer is currently set to -4 F
7. As for electrical connections; I'm unsure as to how to proceed as I am not too savvy in those areas. However, given instruction, I am more than willing to try.
8. My guess is that since water is not getting to that green line - no ice! Can anyone please help? Thank you very kindly.
Want to get updates on new answers?this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for?
Get up to