Skip to content
Charlotte King

What "kind" of Removable Filter does it have? Is it Basket or Cone Shape? Can I still use paper filters with it?

Kenmore 367101 12-Cup Programmable Aroma Control Coffee Maker
Sold by
3 Answers from these members:
James Arthur
by James Arthur Earned 518 community points in Appliances
August 24th, 2016
James Arthur
By making me your personal shopper, you'll be guaranteed to the lowest prices on shopyourway, I've been shopping here for years, and I know how to maximize coupons and points, plus how to get coupons from other sources, I am also an expert in nutrition and electronics. Don't miss out!
2 votes
Nate Purdin
by Nate Purdin Earned 16 community points in Kenmore
August 2nd, 2016
0 votes
by D L Earned 1,999 community points in Appliances
February 25th, 2016
Answered in 16 hours
Charlotte King
Hmm. Guess I didn't word my question correctly, or else I wasn't explicit enough. What I wanted - and still want - to know is if the COFFEE filter was cone-shaped (like Melitta coffee makers), or was it a basket type of coffee filter (like those in Mr.Coffee coffee makers). I suppose your answer helped someone who might have been wondering about the water filter.
-4 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Coffee & Espresso Makers