Skip to content

Kenmore mod. 79074332310 gas range: Middle oval-shaped burner has a metal grille above. Is there an interchangeable griddle to fit in place of grill?

I want a built-in griddle, like other ranges have.

1 Answer from this member:
scott d
by scott d Earned 129,840 community points in Appliances
March 11th, 2014
Answered in 9 hours
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question