Here are instructions for entering the technical diagnostic mode. This mode is designed for service technicians familiar with the product testing operation, if you need more instructions, you can find information on the tech sheet located inside the console of the washer as the entire diagnostic process cannot be published on this site. Always disconnect power supply before entering any closed section of the appliance and wear safety glasses and gloves.
1. Be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off)
2. Perform the following sequence of movement using the cycle selector knob.
3. NOTE: AFTER RESET, sequence must be completed within 6 seconds.
4. RESET - Rotate cycle selector knob counterclockwise one or more clicks to clear sequence.
5. a. Rotate cycle selector knob clockwise one click and wait ½ second.
6. b. Rotate cycle selector knob clockwise one click.
7. Successful activation of Diagnostic test modes will be indicated by all status LEDs (except for Lid Locked) flashing ON and OFF in half-second intervals.
8. NOTE: LED names may vary between makes and models.
9. If the status LEDs do not display as described above, the sequence may not have been completed within 6 seconds. Repeat step 2 to ensure this was not the cause. If mode will not activate electrical test will need to be performed by a technician.
Service can be arranged by calling 1-800-469-4663.