Skip to content
Manage My Life

I have a Kenmore cooktop model 665 95025101. I changed the rf element to part 4453909. How can I get an altered wire diagram?

It is a Kenmore model 66595025101. The part number has changed from original element to a new rf element. I found out after it was ordered and I need the wire diagram because the terminals have been changed. The new manufacturer doesn't send the info with the part, which might be helpful. Any help will be appreciated. It looks simple enough but peace of mind knowing it's correct helps me sleep a little better.

Kenmore , Appliances
1 Answer from this member:
Manage My Life
by Manage My Life
August 15th, 2008
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Appliances