Skip to content
Manage My Life

How do I replace the bellows on my Kenmore washer?

I have a Kenmore HE washer (no model number). The washer is leaking from the washer door due to a notch in the seal/bellow. The seal/bellow has been damaged and I'd like to replace it myself. Part number W10117769A.

Kenmore , Washers
1 Answer from this member:
Manage My Life
by Manage My Life
February 4th, 2009
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Washers