Skip to content
Jackie Johnston

How do I hook up the new pressure switch to my air compressor model 106154541?

I have an older air compressor model 106154541. I ordered a new pressure switch and the fittings won't hook up with the existing tubing. Is there other tubing available for this? I think I can substitute it if I can use copper instead of stainless. Also the new switch has a fitting that the line just pushes in, will this hold on copper?

Air Compressors , Tools
1 Answer from this member:
by LYLE W. Earned 2,949 community points in Tools
October 5th, 2009
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Air Compressors