Skip to content
Manage My Life

How do I replace the door panel on a spacesaver microwave?

I have a microwave part number is JVM 1631 WJ01. The door panel is cracked near the handle. This does not affect the operation of the microwave but I want to replace it. The part number for this door panel is WB55X10655, part # 4 on the website​blt=06&prst=0&shdMod=JVM1631WJ01

If I purchase this part, it looks like I will have to take the handle off, take off the old panel and snap the old on one. 1) WIll this part come with instructions on how to do this? If not 2) How do I replace the door panel on this particular microwave? Thanks Dennis

2 Answers from these members:
Joseph Perez
by Joseph Perez Earned 3,370 community points in Microwaves
August 1st, 2011
Answered in 12 minutes
0 votes
Korinna Sierra
by Korinna Sierra Earned 2,492 community points in Microwaves
August 2nd, 2011
Answered in 23 hours
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Microwaves