Skip to content
Manage My Life

kenmore elite gas orifices

I purchased a used 790.75503 201 and now that it is connected to natural gas, the burners all have a very small flame. I am suspecting that this unit was used with propane. The seller did not indicate which fuel was used. I have removed one of the orifices on a "power" burner and it has little numbers stamped on it. On one side it says "L" and there is a "101" on the other side. Can you tell me if this is an LP gas orifice or a nat. gas orifice?

Also, there are 4 different nat.gas orifices available on parts direct

Do you know why there are 4 models? Are the different models for the simmer burner and/or power burners? There are two standard burners, two power burners, and one simmer burner.

We need help determining which orifices to buy if we have the wrong ones. Please reply.


Gas Grills , Kenmore , Appliances
2 Answers from these members:
Joseph Perez
by Joseph Perez Earned 61,302 community points in Kenmore
September 7th, 2011
Answered in 11 minutes
0 votes
by LYLE W. Earned 135,081 community points in Kenmore
September 9th, 2011
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Gas Grills