Skip to content
Manage My Life

Does Sears still offer a furnace mount humidifier similar to model 3000?

I own a Kenmore MODEL NO. 303.9380612. The electric blower motor needs to be replaced p/n 35586201. Sears parts website says the motor is no longer available...I need one...what are my options?

Humidifiers , Kenmore , HVAC
2 Answers from these members:
Manage My Life
by Manage My Life
December 2nd, 2012
Answered in 14 minutes
0 votes
scott d
by scott d Earned 109,640 community points in Kenmore
December 4th, 2012
0 votes
Want to get updates on new answers?
this question
Answer this question
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask a question
Get up to
% off
On Humidifiers