I like the look of this headboard with the matching platform bed by South Shore. It only came with 2 screws to attach it, though, and they both stripped during installation. I went to the hardware store and got 6 1/4 inch hex bolts, 6 wing nuts, and 12 large washers. I then used my new Craftsman drill from Sears to drill matching 1/4 inch diameter holes in the headboard and bed. The headboard is much sturdier now, and it will be easy to disassemble when I move. It was definitely worth the extra work to install it this way.
UPDATE: I used Minwax One Coat Polyurethane to coat the unfinished back of the headboard, where the particle board and MDF were off-gassing. The off-gassing was causing me to have headaches and problems with my asthma, but the polyurethane sealed it and now I'm good. It's a bit ridiculous that I had to disassemble this and coat all surfaces not covered by the paper veneer, but that's on the manufacturer. If the smell bothers you, consider polyurethane.