Hello Jamella Gaines,
Please try clearing your cache and cookies on your internet browser. Sometimes, too much stored data on the browser can cause issues. The below instructions for doing this are for Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. If you are using a browser other than Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, please refer to the help files for that particular browser for instructions on how to do this.
1. At the top of your internet browser click on Tools
2. Select Internet Options
3. In the middle of the Internet Options window that opens, check the box next to Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Click Apply and OK to close the Internet Options box
5. Close all Internet Explorer windows, then reopen Internet Explorer and proceed through bringing up your systems as normal.
1. Click on the button with the 3 horizontal lines located at the upper right corner of your browser
2. Click on History
3. Near the top left portion of the History screen click on the Clear browsing data button
4. A new Clear browsing data window will pop up. By default, several boxes will already be checked off which should include:
• Clear browsing history
• Clear download history
• Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
• Empty the cache
5. Click on the Clear browsing data button at the bottom of the box
Once you have done this, please re-start your computer and try again. If you are still having the same issues after trying this, please contact our online solutions team at (800) 349-4358 and they can get a report submitted to our IT department for further assistance.